Thursday, October 20, 2016

The Heart Curse to Blessed Covenant

Your Trial or Error, https://www.gofundme.com/2sew3qp7

-Day Sixty-two 10/20 of the "week," prophecy 08/18/ a week before the last Syrian Truce, 08/25 a countdown to resurrection and Daniel's Week, 2001-2017; 2017/18-2024/25, see www.givemetwelve2016.blogspot.com

Righteously Dividing The Enemy
www.persecutionblog.com

Prophecy Link

When The Fat Man Sings Armageddon
www.layasiege2016.blogspot.com                        
www.2016thepalehorse92ad2001ad.blogspot.com

     -Seen to be seeing Michael Clark Duncan from the movie, Armageddon, singing opera in the wildernesses just before he died, I remember thinking, I didn't know he could sing. (when the fat lady/man sing I guess. the ultimate dare, that the impossible can't happen until the fat lady/man sing, Armageddon is here, Apb

The Sacrifice of the wicked are an abomination to God, Prob. 21:27, see Cain
The Sacrifices of God are a broken spirit, a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou will not despise, see Ps. 51, see Abel

And A Child Shall Lead Them, One Way Prayer
www.seecollinhain2016.blogspot.com                                 www.escapeherenton16.blogspot.com                                    
www.thelightofctentri.blogspot.com

     -Sharing this prayer just remind me while I was ironing a week or so ago, my god grand son, DeAnthony whose five, and I got into a conversation about heaven. Well he replied he didn't know whether it existed, then he asked where is it? And I told him, it's called the third heavens, meaning it's beyond the sky, the stars, and he said, up in space, and impressed I said yes.
     -Then he walked off busy playing and I said, continuing, I been there, so I know it's there, when I was there I saw God reach into the people's chest and take the old heart out; their old heart was right there beating in His hand, then I watch Him give them a new heart, a heart of Jesus.

The Covenant Heart

         “A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.” Eze. 36:26, Hebs. 10

     -I said, the old heart is mean, ugly, cruel and selfish, and I could just see the curiousness on his face as he considered the people he knew that was like that, including himself. Then I said, but the heart of Jesus, the heart of Jesus is loving, kind, compassionate and really loving, giving and again just as I walked off to finish what I was doing, I could see him imagining the people he knew that was just like that.
     -Then he said, moving off somewhere else, playing, how can I get a heart like Jesus? And I said, all you have to do is ask God, and He'll give you a heart like Jesus, and I lead him to pray, where he, himself asked God to give him a heart like Jesus.
     -You see, God's Will is done when all who will come agree to release their birth upon corrupt hearts and ask for, and take in, upon all that's life, love and treasure for them, this heart of Jesus, born again, for wherever a man's treasures are, there is also his heart.
     -This morning before school, DeAnthony just out of the blue said disappointedly, I don't even know what death is? I explain not only what death is, but what Jesus who died and three days came back alive does for those who die belonging to him, calling them instead asleep. How since He rose from death, now He rises from death/sleep and take to heaven all those who love (serve) Him, (see I Cor. 15:51-58), so, got Him, got Jesus yet? Apb, The RAM

The Cursed Heart

     -For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: All these evil things come from within, and defile the man, Jesus St. Mk. 7:21-23 ...and ye shall know them by the fruits (works of the flesh or the Holy Spirit), they bare...Jesus, Mat. 7:15-20

The Sunlight Of God
 www.lordurusalem.blogspot.com

     -So when the Sunlight of God, doing astonishing celebrations in heaven instead move from behind a mountain, where Holy Spirits lead you and speak and I quote Him, "let my people go," the reason Jesus' Gospel exist. You do know, as Jesus Himself, said, only the truth like recorded here, can make us, that's free mankind, and believing mankind himself from the great whore of Religion who sitteth upon the people, Rev. 17.
     -Hence the Spirit and Bride says come, the Marriage Supper hath made itself ready, and the Born Again of Jesus, are welcome, if you love, share, see the one way prayer here, www.2016onewayprayer.blogspot.com
also here, www.2015jesuscomeknocking.blogspot.com

Listening To Selah: O The Blood, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90b2nXE_b3o


No comments:

Post a Comment